Should I wait till I see him in person?

Anonymous
So there was this guy I was practically in love with for around 4 years. I never to him until a week ago. I was sure he felt the same. Every time we were around each other there was longing stares. I had to look away. There was even this one time he asked his friend to ask me if I still wanted him. I said no because he was in a relationship at he time but I wish I would have told him how I felt. So anyway I asked my friend to send a message to him off my phone and she put fwm. It’s not what I would say but I was too nervous to say anything so I let her do it. He answered and he was answering but when he asked me his I wanted to fw him I didn’t really know what it meant or what to say. So I pretended to be sleep til the next morning. I texted back at 10 and I let my friend say let’s just vibe. I’m he never responded after that. I don’t know if it mean he lost interest or what. I’m think that if he saw me in person he would ask if I meant what I said and all that. But what do you guys think?
Should I wait till I see him in person?
Add Opinion