What do I do if I dont trust that HR will do anything but I am being bullied and sexually harassed by many males?

Anonymous

I work in retail so I could easily get fired or get my hours cut severely. They already value one of the worst perpetrators 100 times more than me as it is (even though I work hard, it angers me that he is getting chosen to be groomed for leadership yet he is a total assshole to me when the managers aren't around).

I need the money to survive. I can't just risk getting fired by reporting a bunch of guys behavior even though it makes working more stressful.

I work with mostly males closeby. When a buch of them are present and I'm like the only girl there, they somehow end up bullying me. When i tell them to stop, they start saying I'm too sensitive and criticize me and compare me to 'crazy women'. If someone says stop talking about them or stop throwing paper balls at them, thats not being too sensitive. Just do your job and stop bothering them. Again, all these guys are loved by the boss scause they make her laugh when she's around. I guess she never sees how they really act with me and even if she knew, i doubt she would care. She talks to me like im a robot. I am actually there to work not have a personality contest.

I am tired of going to work feeling like a im going on a battleground, having to worry about not telling these jerks to stop putting me down and bothering me. If i tell them to get to work they get defensive asking me if im the boss and they keep bullying me. Even if they are standing there doing nothing but berating me (one of them is often just standing there talking and says he doesn't wanna work).

And when i am with the boss' favorite, he sexually harasses me nonstop. Constantly making eye contact and doesn't look away. Comments on every face i make, makes sex comments NONSTOP, criticizes me, calls me names like whore and toxic, says he'll punch me after work then says he's joking and i take everything too seriously.
8
1