I got nightmare?

TooDrunk4Sex
i got nightmare yesterday. it was my birthday in my dream and all my friends were like, hey! then they wanted to go to some shopping mall and they locked me in the utility room with one other guy while asking me 2 wait. then i was like, wtf. so i tried to open the door and it was locked. locked locked locked. and i was like, wtf is dis shit. then da guy was like, hey, how it going? and im like, i need 2 get da fuck outta here! this sucks!

so after trying to kick da door down my friends opened da door and said, surprise, happy birthday! but at this point i was so pissed off that i took da cake and threw it at the little guy inside with me trying to tag along. then he's like, wtf. and i took a ladder and splashed it against the window and the staff are like, wtf is going on.

and i was so pissed and everyone was like, wtf is wrong with u. then i said, u guys played this punked prank on me and it fucked me up. but it will unfuck me up if i can see all everyone take off their clothes. 4 da ladies, just the top. 4 da guys, drop ur drawers. and they actually did that shit. like they were feeling guilty or something.

then i walked around examining mostly my female friends' boobs and i was like, good. u guys can still be my friends now.

neway, whaddat mean?
I got nightmare?
1
1