Why do I suddenly have feelings for my guy friend and what is happening between us?(see below)?

Anonymous
The guy in question has been my friend for a while now. We've always treated each other like homies and just laugh together. I've never been physically attracted to him before and it was never an option cause he treats me like one of the guys. So, like a month ago, he came over to my house and we played games and cooked. He tried to touch my hand several times and as he was leaving, he lifted me up to touch the basketball hoop cause I'm short. We then had this awkward goodbye hug. by the way, whenever he comes over, he checks his phone constantly and he seems uncomfortable sitting next to me. On phone we used to talk like everyday in the morning and evening about nothing and everything, but now the conversations are strained, short, and kind of bland. Help Me!
4
1