Friends with benefits situation. How do I approach this?

Anonymous
I was seeing this guy for a while. We have a 5 month old son together. We split, he said he wouldn't date me again & would rather focus on being coparents. I completely cut him off other than seeing his son. I would only talk to him about our son & showed 0 interest in his life otherwise. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago. He took our son for his first over night in his new place & I went out to a party for my first night out since he was born. He texted me the whole night because our son wouldn't calm down. Then he just wanted to shoot the shit once he settled. Last weekend I went to my friends birthday party & my mom had my kids. Again he texted me all night. After about the tenth jello shot I started getting liquid courage & because I still had feelings I was masking I started flirting. One thing lead to another & we ended up sleeping together. We agreed when I was intoxicated that we would be friends with benefits. We've slept together 3 times this week. Before we were sleeping together he would only visit a few times a week & it would be for 2 hrs or so. Now he comes by whenever he is free & the last time be stayed for 4hrs+. He is also including my daughter in everything which he hasn't done since we split. I told him that if feelings start developing we need to stop he responded with "that, or we talk about it". I was talking to him about redecorating my place and it was as if we were talking about redecorating our place. We went from texting once a week if that to him messaging me all the time. Last night for example he messaged me about what my daughter may like for Christmas. Random. Then this morning he messaged again "just because he misses us," & to check in. Im soooo confused because he told me he would never be with me again but he is throwing so many mixed signals at me. Now I still love him and the sex is great but I know I'm going down a deep path. Im so conflicted on what to do. Any advice in how to handle this would be awesome.
Friends with benefits situation. How do I approach this?
Add Opinion