How do I deal with a co-worker who is a Serial Flirt?

Anonymous
I have a male colleague at work who sometimes goes to lunch with me, and we get along well... laughing, joking - we have a similar sense in humor. But another woman I work with can’t stand that. We sit beside each other, and whenever this male colleagues shows the slightest attention to me, she gets jealous (I assume) and draws attention to her.

I’ve come up realise she’s a Serial Flirt, because she’s in a relationship with someone but still acts flirty to most of the men I work with. I asked my male colleague what the deal is between them, and he agreed that she flirted with him but he said he’s not going to stop it... and he’s not looking for a relationship and they work on the same floor, so their flirting will not go anywhere.

Can anyone tell me what this means? Does that mean he’d date her? Do guys like to be flirted with, despite who it is or so they have standards about who they are happy to be given attention by? If he’s not interested in a relationship with her, why entertain the flirting? He’s newly out of a relationship.
2
0