Guys, Does my crush like me back?

Anonymous
My crush always stares at me. When I walk past him i walk past him there he is staring at me and me and him just make eye contact but I break the eye contact since in class i only get out of my seat to go to the bathroom , throw something , or get something out of my backpack his desk is next to the place where I hang up my backpack. Well sometimes he even walks past me and get’s really close to me he kinda brushes his shoulder onto mine while walking by. He also tries to get my attention there was this one time I heard someone making noises I just ignored it until I kinda got a little annoyed by it then I looked back it was my crush , he looked at me kinda surprised and I stared at him for like 3 seconds and then turned back around and the noises stopped. There is even sometimes when he tries to clear his throat out and he won’t stop until I turn around and look back at him he stops. He sometimes even throws me stuff for literally no reason I’m confused in why he does that. He is also always near me ALWAYS which makes me confused and at the Sam was time a bit scared. He sometimes even stands up from his desk when the teacher isn’t there and he comes up near mine , I look at him at he looks at me and quickly looks away and talks to some friends then goes back to his seat. Sometimes when I talk to him he looks up and down and talks really low and I try to make him understand that I can’t hear him and he just kinda raises his voice at me and yeah... also a lot of people say he likes me back, this girl told me he said “I think I kinda like ___” I got exited and then the next day a lot of people asked him if he liked me and he said “no I don’t like her” which I was confused and heartbroken... so I really need to know if he is... I don't know hiding that he likes me?…
Guys, Does my crush like me back?
Add Opinion