When a guy says he’s not looking for dating but asks to hangout again?

zxcded
Boy I met from church, yes he’s a religious guy. Anyways, before anything he sat down and told me he’s not looking for dating but focusing on his relationship with God. And then proceeds to call me hot, introduces me to all his friends like all of them. Then he says I’m sure people think we’re thing I’m fine with that and acts like a boyfriend for the rest of the night. Later the next day he asks to hangout and asks for my number which he doesn’t get lol. ( He said he’s not looking for dating in the very beginning boy is confusing)
He’s playing around... Gurl run
He’s changed his mind
Other: Explain your opinion please
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
How should I respond to a guy who wants to hangout but told me in the beginning he’s not looking for dating... Should I ask him what’s his intentions ( I’m not naive I know some guys say that to have fun...) But I don’t want to judge him from the start is it okay to ask him what’s his intentions without scaring him away lol.
2
2