What does it mean when a man thinks you are his son's girlfriend and texts you all day long? is he flirting or just being friendly?

Anonymous
Things are complicated between me and my friend (we are not a couple but we are not just friends either like we have feelings for each other but never did anything about it) his best friend is always trying to set us up and he told his parents about me and now they think Im their son's girlfriend (he told me they loved you and they wanted to get to know you) so his dad sent me a fried request on facebook and since then he s constantly sending me texts, funny videos and memes and complimented my looks once, that s so awkward and i ve been thinking about it a lot why did our friend tell them about me and im afraid that his dad is flirting and not just being friendly
2
0