3 months of seeing each other and still hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend, should I just drop him?

Dreamgirl97xo
We’ve been on 5 great dates and text everyday. But He’s never said the words “I like you” or “I want to be with you”

People keep telling me to ask him where I stand but I don’t want to come across as desperate and beggy. I feel like he should ask me to be his without me prompting him

So many of my friends got asked to be their girlfriends only after a month so why the hell is mine taking so long?

Also he’s still on the dating app I met him on cause I asked him and he said he’s still got it

It is confusing because it’s like why take me out on all these dates but never give us a title or introduce me to your family or friends

I feel like after 3 months you should have an idea if someone is girlfriend material

“If you know you know”
17
3