What do I or should I have done when a idiot male coworker makes jokes to me about having sex with another male coworker?

Anonymous

Long story short, a guy at work kept pursuing talking to me. He is very talkative and kept asking a million questions. It was like he forced a 'friendship' on me. Then all of a sudden this other coworker started joking about how me and that guy are best friends and even went so far as to hold up condoms and ask if i needed them for me and my friend.

Honestly its just so disgusting and vulgar i freeze up and dont even know what to say or do and i continue to be that way when he asks me how my "friend" is doing as if i would know? I only see that guy at work. he's not my friend he's actually a total jerk and i only found that out after a while

I am tired of my idiot coworker making nasty jokes and slick comments to me (never seen him do it to the other guy) basically insinuating im fornicating with that jerk.

Im TIRED of going to work expecting to be verbally abused by nasty males like this one who insinuates i am with that guy in any way. I never said i liked that guy or anything. Im so disgusted.

P. s. no offence but if your answer will be some form of 'report him to HR/the boss' please dont say that. Its unrealistic. I work min wage and need this job to survive. I am not interested in risking losing it.
6
2