Does anyone else get annoyed as hell when people assume everyone is supposed to be into the same things they are and act weird if other people aren't?

I like this site, but I see so many people - mostly dudes - assuming everyone likes the same sh*t they do, especially when it comes to dating. Here are some things not all men are into, like some of you guys on here are:

- Skinny women
- Short/petite women
- Lesbians/queer women
- Threesomes
- Sports, especially football
- Beer
- Republican politics

Again, not everyone is into the same crap! Stop assuming it's "wrong" or inappropriate for people to have different tastes! I'm sure some of the women on here do this too, but I mostly only see the other men on here making assumptions that all men like the same kind of tiny bony women, and other annoying stuff like that.

I'm into thick women; IDGAF if you think any girl over 130 lbs is "an obese landwhale who can't take care of herself." I'm not into lesbians; not everyone shares your queer-woman-threesome fantasies; STFU already. Politics is annoying when the far-left won't shut up about Trump; why do you think it's any less annoying when you won't shut up about anti-Trumpers? You're doing the same crap they are! We get it; "libtards" are retarded. I'm with you. But you don't need to talk about it every 5 seconds or act like anyone who is liberal-but-not-SJW is just as bad as ANTIFA or BLM.

I hate closed-mindedness or intolerance in general. Some things, you can be "closed-minded" about, like men having relationships with children, or "straight" guys sleeping with pre-op transwomen, or other stuff like that. Yeah, I agree there shouldn't be any open-mindedness to everything in society. But for real; everyone nowadays is so narrow in their way of thinking.

I like thick women; you can keep all the skinny size 2's you want, but don't give me sh*t about what I like! And I will be more open-minded about things that bothered me as well, like women only wanting tall men for partners. I think we all need to be a little more open to people's preferences and desires. As long as they aren't being hateful with them.
4
7