Why don't my boyfriend listen when I flat out say what I want or what I don't want? What can I do about him?

Anonymous
3 examples:
*I didn't want to buy our house. I flat out said that but he didn't like my answer. He wanted to live here, so he went to his father and bought our house with him behind my back. His father paid renovations with his company (didn't have a say in the renovations, only my boyfriend's opinion mattered) and then sold it to us. I couldnt refuse anymore because they made so much costs just for us. Now, he says i'm being ungrateful.
Even though he said a while ago, he also wanted to move (we live here 1 year now...) because he admitted we could've gotten a better house.

*I also didn't want a pet in this house, because its too small (we can't even put the cats material anwhere, there is no place), so he bought one for my birthday, because HE wants one.

*He also didn't want to go to our trip in Greece due to corona. I wanted to go, our flight was confirmed. He was too scared to be trapped there "if anything happens". I respected that, but I told him we had to at least cancel our tickets, because they were going to charge us for no -show. He didn't want to cancel the tickets, because according to him, it was going to be cheaper, since we had to pay an extra amount for administration fee if we cancelled. Turns out we got a fine for no-show twice as expensive per person. In the end, we lost over a €1000 instead of €400!

I have no say, and he ALWAS makes the worst decisionsabout the big (ger) things. I dont know what to do about him anymore, because he drags me into it all, while his dad pays him if he comes short on money. He also says everytime: "you were right". But I don't need to hear that. I want him to listen, because he doesn't learn!!

I get that guys dont get hints, but im defenitely NOT hinting here! Why can't he just listen? He is always doing his thing, then regrets it afterwards (and drags me into it). What can I do about it? What can i do about him?
3
0