Ex boyfriend asked me if I was free tomorrow and I asked why and he said if I wanted to come over to his new place, what do I do?

milkshake97
So me and my ex have had on and off communication these past few months after we broke up. Recently when we've been talking he would often try to talk sexually with me which was a normal thing when we were dating but something Im not so sure about now that were not together.
A few days ago I opened up to him that sometimes I do miss him cause I really did care about him. He then asked "but why?". I explained that I cared about him and his response was "cause i hurt you?". Which is a nice acknowledgment that he knows he hurt me.
Im very open to sexting with him cause Im pretty comfortable with him on that regard but I've expressed it a lot of times before that Im not into hookups or fubus yet he still asks me again and again. Another thing I dont understand is he knows he hurt me and has apologised but he still keeps asking.
Im actually pretty confused on what to do. I am open to meeting up with him and talking to see where it goes but im not sure what to do
2
0