Adviceeee!! Why would a guy be with a controlling girlfriend and sacrifice the girl he actually falling or fallen for?

Anonymous
Like he been with S/o for 4 years now but too many arguments lies she deleted his snapchat has all his passwords he doesn't like it nor in love with her. with her he looks stressed tensed doesn't like talking about her and the relationship he said the sex is dead.

So ofc you will love spmeone else that is similar to you, get along, full of affection from his part back hugs and picked me up😂😂spent a lot of time with me. He said “ i really like you” full of smiles

So why would he choose her still do you think he still misses me is he fallen for me🤷🏼‍♀️😏Like he did say he spent a lot of money like gifts maybe that reason and the family knows about her to
0
2