Why would he say all this to especially when has/had a girlfriend all this time?

applepie24
I’m a classy girl and have that woman empowerment about me and i stand by other woman. So I’ve been speaking to this guy for a year and asked him twice Is he speaking anyone else before talking. He’ll always say “no I’m single.” Or “nah I don’t have a girlfriend.” He’ll say things to me like how bad he wants me and craves me. It is long distance with him tho and he’ll always comment on my pics I post on my story. He also kept on telling me to visit him. I visited his town and he took me out on a date And couldn’t keep his hands or eyes off me and stared at me telling me how pretty I am the whole time. He asked for a kiss and I said “not now.” And he kissed my hands twice and hold my hands while driving. I thought he was such a gent and charming he seemed super into me. We sexted a lot he’ll be like how he’s sexually and physically attracted to him and how he can’t help it when I’m next to him and I make him bad. He also said how it’s a shame as live far away and how we could of met more if I was closer. Despite all this I find out he had a girlfriend all this time he was all over me and wanted sex with me while sexting me graphic stuff!!! I was fuming. Why would he even lie about something like that and talk to me if he had a girlfriend? Why couldn’t he just tell me he had a girlfriend? He would always tell me how there’s something about me and how it’s different with me and how he never wanted someone this bad. He also kept on telling me to hurry up to visit him and how he couldn’t wait to see me. We had this sexual chemistry where we couldn’t take our hands off each other. I just feel disgusted I was involved with someone who had a poor girlfriend. Why would he do this to his girlfriend with me!!! He’d also ask for nudes from me.
21 d
Also we had sex and I feel sooooo bad and I didn’t know he had a girlfriend even he said to me “I enjoyed last time with u, you’re good company.” He also said how he wanted to fuck me more and how he wants me in the shower. I don’t understand how boys can say that while having a girlfriend! Why is he even with this girl if he is gonna cheat.
21 d
So when I found out I told his girlfriend everything and she was being blunt and in denial and still with him.. she was being a bit rude to me tbh and I texted him how he is a liar and fucked me over he never opened it probably ashamed of himself. I’m so sad this happened I did like him and this how he is? I trusted this guy and told him my traumatic past 😞
47
13