Do guys think stuff like this through... if you were trying to make plans wouldn't you?

Anonymous
wouldn't you try to pick a day that you would get more hours to spend with the girl?

Let me clarify. So we were supposed to hang out over the weekend but I guess he got busy so a few days later I texted him saying what happened to us meeting. right away, he apologized then said let's hang out right now (this was literally 5 min after he got out of work). I couldn't because I was busy so I said let's do later in the week.

But my question is, if a guy really liked you, wouldn't he try to pick a day where he would be able to spend more time with me? why did he suggest that same day knowing we'd only have a few hours together vs picking a Friday or something where we would have like 8 hours together (we usually hang for 7-8 hours).

Or do guys not think in advance like this? I know us girls do haha
1
0