Pregnant and he wants me to have an abortion?

Anonymous
I’m almost 10 weeks pregnant and the father wants me to have an abortion. He has been on me to do it and has been pushing me away because he doesn’t want children. He has a son that he had signed his rights away on and he says he can’t do that again.
I do believe him about the pain it caused and not wanting to go through that again but it’s hard for me to believe he doesn’t want children. He used to spend a lot of time with his nephew and I could tell he really enjoyed that and now he doesn’t see the nephew often and always seems down about it. I understand being scared but I can’t understand why he won’t give it a shot and try this with me.
I had a miscarriage in the past at 13 weeks and I really don’t want to go through that again. I don’t want an abortion and I don’t want to lose him. His reasons seem to be pretty selfish like he likes his life how it is, he doesn’t want children, he likes to be able to do what he wants when he wants. He said I shouldn’t just run off and have his kid and it wasn’t something he gave to me but like I didn’t do this alone or plan it. I was on birth control and shouldn’t have happened. I know how he is and I would want him to be happy. I’ve been very supportive of him, I’ve picked him up from jail, I’ve helped him fix his trucks, I’ve sat with him in the hospital, I’ve let him use my car when his was broke and had to walk 7 miles home. Like I’ve done everything I can to be there for him and be supportive of him.
I just can’t understand the harm in why he has to push me away like this. Like if he doesn’t want to be involved fine but why can’t we remain friends? I’m just so lost and confused. I love him and it kills me that he’s basically making me pick between him or the baby.
2
2