Would you text a girl you weren’t interested in everyday and call her beautiful sometimes?

Anonymous
Not out right complimenting me but like “good night / morning beautiful”
I don’t get why he likes me we spoken for months, I blocked him for two months as I drunkingly sent him videos of me kissing someone else.. and doing weird things like kissing my friends the guy I kissed ended up giving me a throat infection
i told him about the throat infection it was so bad the ER nurse asked if I was selling sex AND I told him this... whilst drunk when I unblocked him 2 months later
when I unblocked him before i got weird again he was happy to speak to me again and has for the past month. but why still speak to me after all that? I’ve shown him zero attractive qualities except I guess the kindness I show him in our convos and the Interest I take in him/his life
3
2