Why did this guy delete his hangouts (gmail) after I said I am gonna take a break from it?

Anonymous
We were talking for 1 month almost everyday. We used to be flirty with each other and it was mostly sexual. He would send me dick pics and he would talk about fantasizing about us together. Don't get me wrong. We used to talk about usual stuff too. He always seemed to care about my studies and health and always aksed me how i was. He used to say how much i make him laugh. He was very much ok with how i don't send him any nudes. I wanted to get to know more about him too. But i had a big exam coming up. Inorder to get rid of distractions, i messaged him,"i will take a break from social media because of the exam". Next day when i opened hangouts, it showed his account as deleted. How can anyone delete their gmail account? What do you think could have been the reason behind it?
No. I can't ask him why he did it because hangouts was our only contact. He doesn't use social media so that's out of the window. Neither do i know any of his friends nor can i go see him.
2
0