Guys, Am I crazy or?

Jennybear
So I recently noticed changes in my man behavior, he is never romantic, coming home late from work, not texting me as much. He hid his friends from Facebook, and started hiding apps on his phone. I woke up and saw him going through my phone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤔🤔🤔.. long story short I went through his the next day while he was asleep and found he had instant apps, in his play store history tinder was a recent search but he doesn’t know how it got there... 🤨 emails for match... hidden apps for texting and calling... and on his Facebook he was all over other women’s Facebook pictures.. and deleted most his phone history and seen it was actually shut off. Is he cheating? Help! I just got married 3 weeks ago..
14 d
When I asked about it, he ran off with his phone, called me crazy and insecure. Said I need help.. I
Guys, Am I crazy or?
4