He ended our new relationship when his brother unexpectedly died. Is he likely to come back to me in time?

Ladybug1234
We were dating 2 months, but not yet exclusive, although I thought it was headed that way. He was close to the brother, who passed 3 weeks ago. He ended things just after this, saying he couldn't focus on a new partner with everything going on. I know he is going through so much and I understand this. I've messaged him the day of the funeral and a week after. He replies but doesn't say to much. Is this a normal response for a guy grieving and is he likely to come back to me with time? Or is he just not that into me?

Note, I know for sure his brother passed and its not an excuse as we are facebook friends and I've seen all the posts about it too.
4
2