Why does my guy friend keep saying we should move in together when he has a girlfriend? Should I do it?

Anonymous
he's so brazen about openly flirting and chasing me, im wondering if him and his girlfriend are secretly polyamorous/open relationship.

And he or they want me to be with them. I never met her because she is a few hours away.

he's my coworker and he keeps saying we should move in to an apartment together

He flirts to me a lot. I even asked him. how his girlfriend feels when he flirts with me and he says if she knew shed kick his a**...

Also why is he keep saying lets be roommates? Im not totally against it cuz its so hard to find a place to live. I don't know if he's serious or not and if so why

Imagine I actually moved in with this guy... And then his girlfriend comes over to visit every other weekend or something. she's either gonna see me and realize he wanted to move in with me cuz im attractive and she might beat my a**... OR she's secretly polyamorous and these two creeps were plotting to get another chick into a threeway with them.

He did mention that he used to be in a love triangle before wen he was younger. It sounds like thats his thing.

I dont even have sex before marriage and he knows that so even if we moved in together, i would not be trying to get sexed.
5
1