Girls, would you be frightened of a friend if he lost control, even if you knew him to be decent and kind? If so then why?

Blaine999
I used to have plenty of friends, most of them being girls, they thought I was funny and sweet. But I discovered one of them was being stalked and sexually harassed by some creeper.

When I learned of this I went looking for him and when I found him i asked why he did it and told him to back off. He thought it was funny and told me "because it's fun". In that moment I lost it

By the time it was over he was broken, bleeding and unconscious. I went back to my friend to tell her she was safe, but she refused to talk to me. She never looked at me the same way again.
3
3