Why does it seem like he gets more interested in me every time that I’m mad at him?

Anonymous
It’s really weird like I’ll get mad at the guy I’m currently talking to for very good reasons and yet it seems like he enjoys seeing that from me? I was high and drunk last weekend he wanted to hang out but I told him that I was too wasted for it then at like 12 am he gets drunk and sends me a location and tells me that he needed help ASAP so I run out there only to find that the location led me to the street and he wasn’t there.
So obviously I go off on him via text and unfollow him off of Snapchat and since then it’s been really weird. He just recently made an Instagram story post alluding to me (possibly)? It was a meme of a guy hugging a woman and on the woman it said “biggest collection of red flags I’ve ever seen” basically saying that he likes red flags?
why does it seem like he enjoys making me upset?
1
0