Does my ex still have feelings or just being friendly?

Anonymous
So I broke up with him a couple of months ago.

He reached out recently saying that he hopes I’m well and well I reciprocated the message. Since then he’s been messaging me every day, just random things.

He also FT me the other day and during the call explained why he kept pushing me away when we was together (which was the issue) he said he had been thinking about me and what he had acted like & told me that I was so good to him, I was amazing & he couldn’t fault me.

Yesterday due to lockdown we both watched a film at the same time together (his idea) & we’ve been calling each other nicknames like “shithead” and “fuckface”.

He starts the messages 90% of the time, but I feel like sometimes when I say something a bit more than friendly he changes the subject. On the phone he was really flirty and even brought up the time we last had sex.

I don’t know if he wants me back or not, I would like to give things another go but I’m a bit scared to put myself out there with him if he doesn’t.
3
0