My ex wants to date me but without commitment , What should I do? PLEASE HELP?

Anonymous
My ex boyfriend is still in love with me (I know for a fact I swear I'm not just assuming). The thing is he likes talking to me all the time and he wants to hangout with me always he tells me he misses me and the last time I met him he whisperd to me "I love you" and he kisses me and hugs me all the time, he also gets very jealous of any other guy talking to me or something and he doesn't want me to stop talking to h but he doesn't want to get back together. Why is he acting like this?
I honestly still love him with all of my heart and I do want him back but I don't really know what to do, everytime he asked to meet me I would agree but this situation is really hurting me especially beacuse I know he talks and flirts with other girls and he also tries to hide it and lies about it but I have proof so I know for sure.
5
3