He’s in a relationship but stares deeply into my eyes, what does this mean?

Anonymous
I recently worked with someone who has a girlfriend and bought a house with her over the summer. I have a boyfriend and he knows that. My coworker and I have become good friends rather quickly and tease each other at work. Whenever he passes by, I can feel him staring at me. I look at him and our eyes lock. It’s happened a few times where we stare for a few seconds and it seems like we just admire each other then look away. Recently, as he was moving something, I felt him staring at me again. I looked up and we locked intense eye contact for at least 2 seconds. After those few seconds he stumbled his words and asked me if I could keep an eye out for him until he gets back. I don’t know what to think. I don’t notice him doing this with anybody else at work. We like to joke with each other and can also have serious conversations. He’s asked me for advice a few times at work. Let me know what you guys think of this. Thank you!
4
1