Why my boyfriend doesn’t sleep over even when I live alone? Does he has problems or it’s bc of me?

Anonymous
I used to have flatmates but live in separate room. whenever I asked him to sleepover he always said nah. Because he feels that’s unfair to my flatmates. I sorta understand that so I moved out living by myself. But still he hasn’t slept over at my place and when I asked him, he still insists on going back to his place even when it’s late night. He is quite affectionate tho.
so I’m like why? Cos if he doesn’t like me that much then why he is still being together with me. We only meet each other once a week or so. Whenever I ask him to come over to accompany with me during the weekday, he always says “I have work” can only come over during the weekend.
Seems like he is totally ok with meeting me only once a week. Not even the whole day, just a few hours. if he stays longer, he would probs say, my mom is waiting for me having dinner.
Would be possible that the reason why he doesn’t want to sleep over is his mom? Or he has some problems himself? Or just he is not that into me. Still looking for backup.
7
0