Do you think he knows I’m into him that’s why he keeps kind of messing with my feelings? Or is it something else?

Anonymous
a month ago my old coworker asked for my Snapchat and then a week later messaged me asking if I could get him alcohol, and then said we could just chill and he can drive; so he went and picked me up and we drove around for about 2 hours, talking and listening to music. Then he took me home, and messaged me after saying how next time I should set it up at my house w cozy blankets, popcorn and a movie while getting drunk, and I was fine with it. Then I got drunk myself and started to question whether or not it was just gonna be a hook up or if he actually likes me and it was more of a date in a way. So I ended up texting him, are you trying to watch a movie or “watch a movie” and he responded back, I’m definitely just trying to watch something and to drink. Then after I left it open, and 2 hrs later he said he didn’t feel comfortable coming now and I said why, you said you wanted to and he pretty much ghosted me and unfriended me. Then a week later i ran into at a bench
and he asked “mind if I sit here” and I didn’t say anything just kind of moved away and then I walked away bc I was so pissed. Then just yesterday I saw him again and he was talking with a lady that I’m friends with so I sat in the middle of them and decided to be friendly and make small talk w him, I literally said 10 words to him and then just listened to them talk, when she left it got awkward we were both on our phones and when he left, all he said was take care... like take care? Really wtf. I don't know if he knows I’m into him or suspects I am, but i can tell he’s messing with my feelings either that or somethings going on his mind. Or he just doesn’t give an eff about me, and if he doesn’t then I wish he’d just go away. So yeah do you think he knows I like him, I know for a fact he does not like me so I don't know why he even bothers
2
0