Guys, Why is my guy friend suddenly texting me less?

Anonymous
4 d
I was talking to this guy for past two months. We met up with each other. I always laid in his bed with no sexual intentions. I'm not a good guesser at what people are feeling. I stayed at his place for a whole day. He fell asleep so easily next to me. I was so nervous to even sleep. A day later he texted me saying he was surprised we didn't smash because we was both single. I didn't say much of it but it was odd how he thought of about it. Does he like me or he trying to use me?
4 d
I was talking to this guy for past two months. We met up with each other. His a good guy. I always laid in his bed with no sexual intentions. I'm not a good guesser at what people are feeling. I stayed at his place for a whole day. He fell asleep so easily next to me. I was so nervous to even sleep. A day later he texted me saying he was surprised we didn't smash because we was both single. I didn't say much of it but it was odd how he thought of about it. Does he like me or he trying to use me?
13