DDoes anyome actually report boys for sexual or other harassment at work? And did you get to keep your job or did he get fired?

Anonymous
I work min wage retail. I can see nobody in HR or the bosses would give a damn unless the guy actually touched me. I see people make sex comments and i doubt they get reported. Us women just feel we have to put up with it to keep our jobs.

If i reported every sexual harassment id probably be in the HR office 1/3 od my time at work.

I just dont see how reporting harassment unelss its indisputable like he gabbed my butt or he slapped my face...
I dont see how it could work in my favor?

Especially in my current scenario where the guy is the MOST FAVORITE worker of my female boss and my boss is a cold female who doesn't seem to care about anyone except herself.

She is a bully herself.

Its easy for people to tell me "quit and find a new job". This is coronavirus times. Its not a joke.
4
1