Was he trying to build up a moment to kiss me or is there nothing there?

Anonymous
i just found out that my guy friend has had feelings for me in the past. but a few months ago right around my birthday time my guy friend was showing signs that he liked me at the time i brushed it off to nothing more than just friends (given our history) but after we came back from our friend date... he had been lingering in my car for a long time stalling on leaving and he went quiet and stopped talking and just kept staring into my eyes and i kept saying what and he kept saying nothing. but with him giving the confession that he has liked me before i’m thinking that at that time he wanted to kiss me but was seeing if i was open to kissing me (which i was but i was confused on what was going on) so i just want to know if he was trying to kiss me or if i’m just overthinking it and there was nothing there
17 d
I haven’t had my first kiss yet so i wouldn’t know when somebody is trying to kiss me...
1
0