Guys, Guys: Why did he end it? Was it always about Sex? Will he come back?

Anonymous
I was talking to this guy for about 3 months and we really hit it off ( i thought). I thought we connected in so many areas. However, he kept telling me his fantasies about sex which is fine. I told him I don't want to rush anything and I want for it to come when we're a little more serious and he was OK with it. The last night he told me he was talking to someone because I never said my feelings towards him. I told him I liked him and he said we can try it but I don't see it as a big deal.. I see you the same way... without the girlfriend title... Fast forward (FF) everything happened but sex that night... I told him when things were steaming up just wait for me until I am ready and we stopped...

FF

He got really mad and he said he's going to sleep with other women until I am ready and I asked him if he was meant what he said about giving it a try and he said "I'm crazy" the next day he said he feels like I am always going to feel like I am pressuring you to have sex so "I wish you well"

WTH? Was this all about sex? He kept bringing it up but I just thought he was sexually frustrated. I just needed a little bit more time :(

Will he reach out? It's frustrating because I really thought we connected. Is this all my fault? Should I reach out?
5