Does this guy sound serious about me to you?

Anonymous
Before he INSISTED that he didn’t want a relationship, and me getting emotional pushes him away. I got upset as I was lead on to believe otherwise. We took a break but both admitted to missing each other and started talking again, without saying I love you or getting emotionally intimate as he lectured me not to. Some time after I begin talking to other guys (casually) and posting them on my story, and became too busy to answer his calls for a couple days. When I finally do answer, he professes that he still loves me, he’s jealous for me, misses me, he wants me to be his girlfriend, talked about marriage and kids, asked me to stay a virgin for him, and said he’d talk to my dad about us for me. He claimed we were “on a break” and how I’m like a drug for him and made me promise to never leave him.

Guys, help me out? This is a man who was all about sex and had commitment issues. I felt like I was being played at first. I still deeply care for him but I want to know (from a guys perspective) if you think he means the things that he’s saying or not.
7 d
Bump^
7 d
^^
3
2