Guys, when you say something like you want to marry her or want to live with her do you really mean it or you just say it as a fun?

Anonymous
So I am talking to a guy online like for one year maybe. He is currently living in another country as he is pursuing his higher studies. I have a huge crush on him and I think he likes me too. I am not a good communicator and didn’t revealed it that I like him. Don’t knock him at all but he is one who always knock me at least Twice/thrice a month. Very friendly talks but sometimes he said things like, hey please come here and stay with me’ or like, when you will stay with me, I will buy this or that. My question is why he talk like this? Does he like me and want me as his partner or something else? But till now he didn’t proposed me so I’m unsure. On the contrary, from some sources I have found out that he is already engaged with one person (not sure though) but he didn’t tell me anything like this. Maybe he doesn’t like that girl, likes me (I wish) or he is just playing with me. I really don’t know what is happening. Some days ago he asked me about my whether I am single or not, where I want to live after marriage, whether I can live 2/3 years in aboard etc. This is confusing for me because I am getting mixed signals. Seeking for your help. Thanks 
But a humble request to you all, please say the words what you really mean and sometimes please be serious about some matters, you don’t need to be funny and friendly all the time because one of your words can entirely change someone’s life.
2
0