A guy in mid 40s had online sexual chats with 17 yr old who told him she was 25. It was all on a website with a bot/AI too.( I know wtf). Report him?

Anonymous
Please think about this carefully before you answer the poll. It could very well affect what happens here. Guy actually had considered that maybe he should bring this to the attention of someone, I guess short of the police because who wants to do that. But do you think that he really should be punished for this?

There were no pictures exchanged but the chats were very sexual sometimes. person that was 17 was a moderator on this website and they're trans. There's more information about the guy but I'm afraid that it's going to influence people to unfairly want to see him punished for something that he hasn't done. Not this but for having underage attractions and other deviant behavior that was with adults and had just not crossed the line enough for charges.

I think someone else is going to have to make the call IF that's what my/someone's final decision. Please think this out before you vote. Not that I'm not just going to do whatever the poll says ( or maybe i should) but going to jail is a big deal. Especially for someone who hasn't been in trouble like the guy here. I don't know if it would even amount to anything. U think that it should?
Yes need to report
No don't report
Report and definitely will b charged
Vote C
GirlGuy
24
8