My boyfriend broke up with me so he could sort out his life, then a month later he made out with two girls? Should I forgive him?

Anonymous
He (25) broke up with me because he said he needed time to fix his life, get a good job, stop smoking weed and he felt like he wasn’t able to provide be there properly until he had this. I agreed because we both said we loved each other but right now wasn’t good as we were fighting a lot.
Then he didn’t stick to his decision so the past 4 months we’ve been meeting up and seeing each other here and there without the relationship and now he just told me about a month after we broke up he missed these two girls as a dare at a party. So much for breaking up with me to focus on his life.

I know we weren’t together anymore but the disrespect of the fact that he claimed to love me and wanted to be a better man to then go and kiss other girls a month later at a party.
My boyfriend broke up with me so he could sort out his life, then a month later he made out with two girls? Should I forgive him?
Add Opinion