Why is he suddenly ignoring me after I ignored him?

Nellyx
I know the title sounds crazy, but lt’s very confusing. I started contacting my ex again, (on snapchat) He was very interested right away, responding almost immediately to my jokes, saving my picture and just joking around. But because i am scared to actually fall for him again i keep waiting days to respond to him. But every time i waited 3/4 days he would still respond right away! So i thought sweet, he does not mind i can take this slowly. The last time i waited 6 days, unintentionally ofcourse and now he is not even opening my message, i waited a day to send a snap, also completly ignoring it or opening it. Is this a punishment when he seemed ok with it at first? I also texted him on his number he ignored this also.. Please help!
1 mo
I realized he was much more emotional than i thought, i contacted him once more and we were talking non stop. (No breaks for days from my end) Thankyou to all the nice replies! It is very much appreciated. 😘
23
6