What is one situation where a man has made you uncomfortable? Either by what he said or what he did?

Anonymous
For me it was at a grocery store about 1 year ago where a man that seemed to be around his late 30s came up to me asked me what ethnicity I was and proceed to say “Oh I love Latinas they’re so sexy and you are a great example of that” I said “Thanks” in my most unenthusiastic voice ever. Right after that I walked away, after about 3 minutes I noticed he had been following me all the way to other side of the store heading to the cosmetic section. I was really annoying and uncomfortable so I went to check out and so did he. I was heading to my car when I hear this cart slowly gaining speed behind me. They saw my dad waiting for me in the car and made a whole turn around to the other side of the parking lot it was scary at one point cause this happened at night.
4
6