What is the mental science behind men who are altruistic/humble but also believe might makes right in a hypothetical sort of way?

FýrdracaDócincel
This is why Joe Rogan makes me want to vomit. He pretty much embodies this particular archetype of male alphatard, therefore he will be the example I use.

So what you have here is a tough honorable dude who is very much a peaceful and diplomatic sort of person who's aims are making sure that order is upheld, everybody plays nice, and everybody is the best possible versions of themselves.

But then you actually pay attention with your brain-parts, you start to notice that he seems to be perfectly fine with HIMSELF picking on others and using his training to discredit them by basically saying "do something about it, you can't." Suddenly his emphasis on honor and fairness become less so principals and more like excuses/cop-outs. Aahh.. so it's only a problem when someone OTHER than him does it. Interesting.

Fellas.. what's wrong with just picking your role and sticking with it? If you're gonna be a pleb then COMMIT, damn it. If you're gonna be a savage, again, commit.

There shouldn't be any of this indecisive crap.
1 mo
I meant hypocritical
0
3