Why would a guy at my retail job ask me if I had any valentines or how many I had andi said 0?

Anonymous

And he said he had none either and he asked if were each others valentine and i said yes. Then i asked why he doesn't have any and he said his girl left him to join the army or something weeks ago and she seemed to be hanging out with a girl a lot (and she's bi) and he was devastated when she left. He asked if i like girls too and i said no. Then we talked about work a but. Then he asked again if were each others valentine and i said yeah and he said he doesn't believe me. But i meant it. I just seem nonchalant or cool or gigly but i meant it.

Then he walked away after saying bye my valentine. It was SO SWEET.

Then the next few days he didn't say hi to me even when i was near him ;(

I dont know why.

And on vday i saw him and said hi and he didn't mention vday. So i thought oh ok.

Then a few days later i think, we passed each other and when i looked up at him to greet him his eyes were purposefully wide and his brows were raised. And i waved my fingers at him lowkey flirty like (i dont wave like that at anyone! He really made a good impression on me so i really respect him including romantically if thats what he wants from me)..

And he waved back.

Now i didn't see him for a few days. I passed by his work area and i felt s tinge if sadness, like wow this is where the gentleman who impressed me usually works. But he's not here. I dont know how often i will ever see him again here. I wonder what it all means
He likes you
He doesn't like you
GirlGuy
7
0