I hate my dad and I dont trust him I always have fight with him should I move out of the house how can I make my relationship with my dad better?

Anonymous
We fought so hard one time i made him cry. i didn't feel anything for making him cry. i hate him with all my guts and i dont trust him. whenever he speak the truth i think he's lying and whenever he's lying i think he's being honest, it got so bad we almost had fist fight. other things i dont like about him is him being micromanaging tiger parenting over protective and constantly telling me I'm useless and i can't do anything on my own, on top of that he does not respect me at all and just storms in to my room without even asking my permission to enter and then he also sometimes wears my socks and underwear shoes and now they are all stained stink or are damaged all my sock have holes now. i am so sick of him i dont let him know how much i hate him deepdown and how much i want him to die but deep down i have incredible rage towards him that even surprise me. i hate him so much infact whenever i hear him come upstairs and hear his footsteps i feel like survival mode flee or fight type. I'm constantly on alert. i hear his voice and it makes me rage, i hear him breathing it makes me rage, i hear him talk it makes me rage, i look in to his eye it makes me rage. i touch him once and i wash my hands 5 times after that.

i know this might be too much but i need ur advice on what to do next Thanks 🙏.
5 d
mind you i tell him to stop like 15 times a day but he doesn't is it better that i should live alone right? i should find own place guys right? do you think that's best idea to solve this?
5 d
today also he make me some food i thought he had put poison in it that's how much i am upset at him.

3
2