When your friend has a crush on 'this guy', but he shows interest in you instead?

Gallidotte
The guy is good looking.
And this friend of mine has crush on every other attractive guy, just that, this one tops the list for her.
I have been in this situation twice before with different friends and both the times, I subtly rejected them.. Eventhough the girls had no official stakes on them/ the guys never reciprocated their feelings.

Then one day I was wondering, if my friend would do the same.. and I realised she might not.. She would be like 'Aw he likes me, cz I am hot'.
She is more outgoing and bold in these things while I'm not.
If I can sense that a guy is interested in me, then I can't keepup a normal conversation with him.. it gets too awkward for me and I would just avoid him. Can't help it.

So I was thinking, if he was genuinely not interested in my friend, then it not fair for him.
I don't know.. What to do you guys think?
3
2