Why don't older men want a serious relationship with me, but younger men do?

Anonymous
I’m 23 and I want a LTR boyfriend who’s between 4-6 years older than me, not older or younger than that. I personally think it’s perfect cause I want a boyfriend mature enough to look up to but young enough so that I can find him attractive yet these guys seems to never be interested in me, no matter their look or social status. They would say that I’m gorgeous and sweet , but then they would leave me on read, ghost me and ignore me. But it seems that the guys that I attract are the late teen guys or the college dudes, one of them is 2 years younger than me, he’s good looking, and have his shits together, he always keep pursuing me and even wrote me love letters and I have the same experience with a guy that’s 3 year my junior. My sister tells me that I should give it a try, but I’m uncomfortable dating a younger guy no matter how hot and nice he is, but men my age and older seems to never be interested in me. Why?
Why dont older men want a serious relationship with me, but younger men do?
18
8