I've approached this guy twice, he'll act platonic and nonchalant, but will continue to stare at me at every opportunity. WHY?

Anonymous
okay.. so I've been working with this guy for several months now. He caught my attention because of how much he was staring. After some time I approached him (a little aggressively) and we just went our separate ways.

I thought I had made my interest clear, but looking back I can see how he could've perceived it as me having an issue with him. He looks dead into my eyes every time we pass, he gives me the side eye if he's the one passing me, and he'll scan the room until he finds me then he's back at the "staring dead into my eyes" thing. Mind you, we don't talk. Whatsoever.

He talks to everyone around me and will even talk to the people I'm talking to once I walk away. He consistently parks two cars down from mine (once he figured out what I drive, before it was just random), and whenever we have to be in the same vicinity, he will stand as far away as possible.

Is he interested or not? I feel like, clearly, he's interested or he wouldn't stare at me all day every day, but what is with the "I don't care" nonchalant attitude when we talk? It is SO. FRUSTRATING. His body language says "interested" but his words say "I could care less". Can someone PLEASE explain this extremely irritating behavior 🙄
2 d
I forgot to mention, he has no problem talking to any other girl but me. It almost seems like he makes it a point to talk to others (male or female) in front of me and not say anything to me.
4
0