Why do men get upset when a girl doesn’t respond to them being vulnerable?

Anonymous
This guy I’ve been talking to decided to pull the plug and say to me we can be friends... but when I wanted answers on what happened he decided to BLATANTLY ignore me and leave me on read. So days go by and out the blue late at night he sends me this paragraph of him being “vulnerable” as he puts it but because I myself was upset about being ignored I dished out the same energy and left his message on open because I felt like it was a sense of emotional manipulation given the prior circumstances of me being ignored and not getting a response to me being vulnerable too. So he collectively decidedly removed me off of social media just to send me something on social media AND then told me he removed me because he was vulnerable with me and I left him on open. But claims to not be mad or upset about it anymore. I tried to make him answer me about Thursday and now he’s talking about how he agrees about where we are right now and is in other words asking me to give him a little bit of time to think about it. What is this all about? Is it even worth investing time into?
3
3