I met one guy who I knew from our mutual friend. he started talking to me but I dont understand his behaviors.. read more?

Anonymous
So that guy was texting me for a week on instagram. i met him before and we know each other but not so well. He was asking me to coincidence each other when we’ll go outside to hang out (its like he didn't want to ask me personally). After two days we really met accidentally, we started talking and he invited me on for a drink, also he told me that he’ll drop me home, he was very polite, before we would say goodbye he told me to “coincidence” each other again. the next he texted me how was i…and asked me to go in cinema, he picked me up, we had a good time. We continue to text each other every day but he replies in 1 hour.. sometimes he seens me for 20 mins and than replies and i dont like that, cause i think im more interested than he is. also i think he's playing…he could ask me out when he had opportunities but he didn't. But on the other day he tells me “what coffe we will taste together when we meet again” like i dont understand him, boys & girls i need your opinions and advices, how can i play him back? I dont want him to think thay im very interested in him or waiting for he’s text. by the way he's aquarius😄
4
1