What does he mean? Is he being friendly or does this mean as something else?

Anonymous
A month ago, I was studying and a fellow page of mine was going live. I decide to listen to what's going on and I see two guys are there. I used my personal id, to enter the live session. Then B (Let's call him B here) just calls out my username and asks me to add. I stopped them as I had to finish a lesson. I didn't join the live immediately.

I finish my lesson and go live with them from my page. I didn't know B back then. We got to know each other in that live session. After that, someone mentioned in the comment section to drop B's phone number, but he denied (I just don't get it... Maybe of security purpose or he is like a bit conservative or just an ego). In the live he kept 'teasing' me (and by this teasing I mean 'fun teasing' which made me l laugh). The live session ended, I asked him, if he wants to go live with my page anytime then he can feel free to do so.

I didn't expect anything, I just texted my friend that if he wants to go live with my page then my friend could inform me. (Because of what happened about sharing the phone number thing in the live, I didn't expect him to text me) Later at night before dinner, I see that an unknown number has texted me. I also notice that I had chatted with this person before.

I am super conservative about myself and the way I present myself infront of people matters a lot to me. Whenever, I go live or click a picture, I always use filter but he just made me stop using that (kind of, pulling me out of that comfort zone.. I don't know why) ... So I am like, a bit fair and he is brown, so he goes like "How many kgs of make up have you put on?" every time. Even when I don't apply make up. Yesterday, he was also protective when a guy was trying to hit on me but when I gave a proper answer he stopped.
3
1