Why does the guy I’m talking to say all these cute flirty things but then sometimes leave me on delivered or read for hours?

Anonymous
I met this guy on vacation who I really clicked with, personality wise and physically. We ended up sleeping together, sex with amazing and lasted hours, although it was strangely romantic at times (he’d say look at me, hold my hands, stuff like that). Afterwards I didn’t expect to ever talk to him again, but he wanted to cuddle with me and hold my hand until he kissed me goodbye when I went home. He lives quite far from me. Anyway, I’m just confused on what he wants from me. I’m assuming it’s more sex at some point, but he says the weirdest unprovoked stuff, like: “if I visit you I’m moving in”, “I’m gonna Knock u up” “I could fall in love with you if I stuck around you” “we look too good together” “you’re mine” etc. he also FaceTimes me and asks me questions about my life. He actually wants to see me again. However, sometimes after he says these things he’ll ignore me for a few hours or leave me on delivered for a while. Why does he say these things? Is he trying to get me to like him? Playing with me? I just don’t get what his goal is since we’ve already slept together and we live so far away. He’s an attractive guy so I know I can’t be the Only one
1
1